Monday, August 07, 2006

Been A long time

Well I have not been in here for so damn long, why do I have a blog?
I was going to use it to keep in touch with family and friends and have found that I am preoccupied with other crap and forget to blog.

OK well I need to start a fresh.

We have all been ill for a while now but I am hoping I got it early. I don't need to be on antibiotics like Luke. The poor little bugger has had two weeks worth now but much brighter. Jack is still a bit pale and washed out and hoping he will pick up before our holiday.

mmm yes our holiday in just over a week, off to South Mole Island yeah can't wait it is going to be so nice. we have kids club for two hours a day (i think) and the boys are going to love it.

And on the scrapping front, I have also been working on the Everday moment competition in the for keeps magazine and really enjoying it. I have three LOs done for July and working on the three for august and loving it.
Will have to get organised and post some pics at some stage

anyway Luke is climbing on the coffee table so best be off.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home